So listening to music is a great coping strategy and is, in my opinion, a great wellness tool. Why, because who doesn’t like listening to music? Music and humor are two main features in my recovery because there are just times you need to laugh at yourself and other times you need to just feel something. So I don’t have a story for you today, but I do have a small playlist. I put together a playlist of the top 15 songs that make me happy right now.
My Get Happy Playlist
- “Sloppy Seconds” by Watsky
- “Say So” by Doja Cat
- “Soulmate” by Lizzo
- “Shut Up and Let Me Go” by The Ting Tings
- “The Fame” by Lady Gaga
- “Wings” by Little Mix
- “Feeling Myself” by Nicki Minaj and Beyonće
- “Raise Your Glass” by P!nk
- “Smile” by Lily Allen
- “Born This Way” Lady Gaga
- “Everybody Talks” by Neon trees
- “High Hopes” Panic! At the Disco
- “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” by Beyonće
- “All for You” by Janet Jackson
- “Good as Hell” by Lizzo, Feat. Ariana Grande
I encourage you to make your own playlist of songs that make you happy.
Want to listen to my Get Happy Playlist? Click the link.
Leave a Reply